The LOGIQ e R7 provides even more impressive veterinary abdominal and cardiac images than the BT12 LOGIQe, combining the high performance of a console system with the portability of a laptop.
Highlights of the GE LOGIQ e R7:
- Simple. Fast. Precise
- Colour Flow Mode, Power Doppler Imaging (PDI), Pulse Wave Doppler (PWD), Continuous Wave Doppler
- 15” high resolution colour LCD screen
- Integrated solid state hard drive
- Automatic optimisation
- Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI-HD)
- Virtual Convex / Virtual Apex
- Fine Angle Steer
- HD Zoom (Write Zoom)
- Coded Harmonic Imaging (CHI) – Enhances near field reslolution for improved small parts imaging as well as far field penetration. Diminshes low frequency / amplitude noise and provides clarity to needle, anatomy and motion.
- Raw Data Processing
- Quicksave – Single button push sends single image or entire patient exam to memory stick or network
- On-board manual (Help)
- Loop storage – from live scanning and from memory
- Patient Information Database
- Customisable user interface
- Full M&A calculation package with real time Doppler calculations
- Report writer package – on board reporting package automates report writting
- Portable and battery operated so easy to move from room to room
- Export of stills and clips to USB.
The Expert is the new flagship LOGIQ e. The imaging engine comes from GE leading console systems, delivering crisp images in a compact package. Providing ultrasound imaging with precise anatomical detail at a variety of depths. The system includes innovative features that help simplify proceedures