- CTS-900 series is the laptop-design B&W ultrasound imaging system. The size is as small as a laptop. Though compact in dimension, it is featured with clear images and powerful functions, which are usually found in bulky ultrasound systems. It is suitable for ultrasound exams such as bedside checkup in hospitals, outgoing consultation and field operation.
- •Laptop design
•10.4-inch high-resolution LCD monitor
•6 TGC controls
•Broadband multi-frequency probes
•Image communication via RS-232C
- Distortion-free Live Zoom
Ensures real time zoom imaging quality based on unique data processing techniques.
IP One-key Optimization
One key for eight groups of optimization parameter adjustment and each optimization group has up to 14 parameters for adjusting, easy to achieve optimized images.
Time can be set to freeze probes automatically.
Flexible Storage Media Option
– Storage Media: Hard disk, USB disk and DICOM
– Storage Formats: BMP, JPG, AVI and CIN
– Auto Creation of Document Report
– Off-line Diagnostic Function
– File and Edit of Patient Information
Wide Angle Convex Probe
- Unique Firmware Upgrade
Advanced FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Array) platform to achieve high performance signal processing & flexible firmware upgrade. With one USB disk alone, the user can continuously, timely and conveniently access our latest research results, which include: improving image quality, supporting more probes, adding new features and so on.